a little political humor commercial break during the t'log love fest...

just got some spam on a new book which i could not resist reading-
apparently the recent elections were a result of 'thinking voters' who
somehow realized that it was really about that  evil clinton couple who of
course are responsible for all of our current woes & wait, there is more!
there are now links between monica & osama!!!!

>>On Election Day Americans repudiated Bill and Hillary Clinton -- thinking
Americans realize that Bill Clinton was more responsible for 9-11 and the
current recession than George Bush

>>Why Clinton's adviser Dick Morris says Bill Clinton's affair with Monica
Lewinksy helped Osama bin Laden survive and plot 9-11.<<