Joni had always said in the past she hated repeating herself - Pretty Lies -
album hype, a discussion league - Pretty Lies - rerunning as if ran out of
things  to say - the paintings don't say that - first time i can say I
waited for the album and while I like the music it isn't new
as to the voice - I still miss that high soprano - but hey send em out on
tour until exhaustion - for all the rumblings of jealousy of a life i hear
why would anyone believe that her life was enviable?  does anyone hear her
voice?  even some of the later stuff - am I the fan supposed to play brain
dead and not perceive any directly personal relationship of the music and
lyrics to the song writer?  I am not in the public eye and therefore the
public and their consistent deaf dumb and blind routine can go fuck
themselves
I DISAGREE WITH MITCHELL ON A FEW POINTS ONE SALIENT ONE BEING THINGS DO NOT
FALL APART IN CRISIS - THEY ALL COME STRANGELY TOGETHER EACH HAVING A LINK
TO THE CRISIS ITSELF - WHETHER IT IS A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER PUSHED TO THE
BREAKING POINT WITH PAINTING HER OWN ESCAPE OR SIMPLY DECENT PERSON PUSHED
TO THE EDGE BY GREED OR TWO TOWERS AND A NATION STILL NAIIVE TO ITS NEED -
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER but the sad truth is few really see.....is it
want...is it greed...is it true blindness...i wont take responsibility on
any of it...God created the planet...let God do as only HE could see and
I'll choose to do my whatever now and as always and
observe...frustrated...angry...and bored with all social cleverness...
another point of disagreement...sweetness is not a proof of stupidity...in
my case it is a conscious retreat to what never hurt to feel...kissing to be
clever did...femme head games did...male one upman games did...its
impossible not to be a hypocrit when your a winner... the sweet know all too
well how that goes...the winner becomes a condescending parent type and the
child, sensing the condescension says fuck it

Suzanne