Here's one of these "real-people" critics telling it like he sees it. It's from
Amazon.com. He gives the album one star out of five and titles his piece, "Hey, Joni,
have another cigarette!"

----

Three words: Save Your Money. It's hard to believe these
strained croakings emanate from a woman who once had such
a gorgeous voice. I know there are zillions of fans who
will disagree, but listening to this album is too painful
for me. Joni may be bursting with creativity and great
ideas, but you have to wonder about someone who has destroyed
their vocal cords on purpose with a lifetime of chain-smoking.
I think her next CD should be a tribute to Tom Waits, since
she is sounding more and more like him. Pitiful!