Then don't listen.  Sad, but obviously true, that the anti-smoking agenda
has even reached here.

My purpose was not to say Joni is "wrong" for smoking or to deliver any kind
of anti-smoking message. Whether she smokes is none of my business. My
purpose was simply to point out the obvious, because most of us are ignoring
it -- her voice has crashed and burned and the reason is obvious. The truth
must be told, but, not to worry, I won't burden ya'll any more with the
truth.

And, as said as it is to think (believe me, I find Joni's decline
heartbreaking) that I might stop listening and become yet another fan who
"used to buy Joni Mitchell albums," it may in fact happen.

Peace (which begins with truth),

Bryan