Gordon Mackie asked:

2.How can I agree with Vince and Kakki...but I do

Heather replied:

> Vince and Kakki are the same person ... didn't anyone tell you??  ;-)

I have been trying to think of an answer all day to this question.

Kakki is the one with style, grace, class, beauty, charm, the ability to make
great martinis, and the even greater ability to be the world's best host to
everyone who comes near LA.  She also is the one with great musical
connections, a great job, and the intelligence and ability to put it all
together.

I am the one with no life, a keyboard that I overuse, a bunch of Eminem albums,
and a grandson who likes to see movies over and over again.

And both Kakki and I know where to hang out in the cyber world to encounter
some of the best people ever.

Vince