Randy Remote  wrote:
<<<Surely this is the biggest Joni news of the past 10 years.
What songs did she do on the piano? Or was it all improv?
Expiring minds want to know....>>>

my turn:
It was...absolutely stunning. I dont really remember the exact lead into her doing
so...however, I will never forget how it felt to be there, listening. Joni asked us if
we wanted her to play piano....was she kidding!!!! No question!!!! She smiled and
walked over to the piano...and yes, she played...improv for lack of a better word. She
moved us to the core with her ability to paint images and mood and feelings...it was
incredible. And she said her piano chops were rusty! NOT!!! She was brilliant. Steve
Polifka, Brian and I kept looking at each other in total disbelief and there were
tears in the eyes of everyone around us too.
A night to remember always.
Mags.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.