Hello all I had surgery this week (nothin serious) so I had alot of time to chill and
listen to dame Joni...I decided to listen to everything all at once up to
Travelouge..One thing I decided is that its really hard for me to dig anything she did
in the 1980's, now put you daggers away...there are bits and pieces on each album I
like, but overall I feel its a strange decade for her music..not strange cause its
different just strange to me...For those of you who are a lil older than me.. was it
easier to dig these albums when they first came out? Its just hard for me to go from
the amazing 67-78 albums even love Mingus now...I feel left out when it comes to these
albums but I just cant get deep into them,my friend and I were sayin that Joni and Bob
Dylan both had a rough time in the eighties but there are people Im sure on the list
who think that her 80s music is her best please help me love it!! i feel like an
incomplete fan..Now 90s through now AWESOME Night Ride Home TI   !
TTT T  LOVE IT!!!I dont know maybe it was the painkillers...Love Peace and Good things
to you all Happy Thanksgiving im certainly thankful for the JMDL!!!!