Yes indeed, Catherine...loved this quote:

"And these tasty treats certainly put the Christ back in Christmas, if indeed
the Holy Child was sweet, white and puffy (not exactly as pictured)."

One of the funniest things (because it was supposed to be taken seriously)
I've ever seen was in a Barbie collector's magazine where some Barbie fanatic
had made a photo layout of the Christmas story from the book of Luke using
Barbie characters & accessories. Too  much.

I'm already sick of Christmas and it ain't even December yet.

Bob

NP: Holly Cole, "River" (live)