For heaven's sake, Michael, use the cliches, will ya?

"Operators are standing by to take your call."

Paz said,

Hi Catherine
Thanks for your interest. I can do Credit Cards now. You can call me week
days toll free at my office (800-725-7732) and I will gladly ship out your
orders same day. Lots of people have taken advantage of the Christmas
Special is which buy 4 get one free. They make beautiful presents for your
friends and family or simply trying to assimilate some unsuspecting non-Joni
person. Best to all.

Lama, who was skidding on 1/4 inch of snow tonight