Michael wrote:

> MACK:
>
> My opinions are valid (I believe), and so are yours.
> Shall we agree to disagree?

You bet they are Michael.  I am the resident big mouth and offender here at
the JMDL.  Dont' even mean to do it, it just flows.  Working on it.  One
thing about me you should know, I am off the cuff.   But, I value your
opinion.  And think everyone should put it out there, just as you did.  Yea,
we will disagree on this bit of Joan but agree completely on the validity of
your opinions.  Funny, when I first came here I would mouth off and was even
kind of proud of my ability to do so.  Ain't that stupid?  Thinking that the
ability to talk, and to offend even if unintentionally,  was something to be
proud of.  I have offended some here.  Regret?  Can't say that for don't
believe in regrets but will say that I am sorry that I ever made anyone feel
badly in any way.    Even those that don't like me are a part of my family
now and I can truthfully write, and mean it, that I love them.    That is
what Joan and the JMDL have done for me.  Has grown so much here and looking
forward to even more of it.

> The fact that I haven't liked a few things
> makes me no less a huge fan than yourself.

Of course not.

> And there's nothing more invigorating --
> more fun! -- than passionately agreeing,
> or disagreeing, with a fellow fan.

Yea, it is fun, ain't it?

> We're all friends here, yes?

I love them all.  How they feel would be up to them.

> If I came across too negative, I'm sorry.

Nah, just my big mouth again.
So nice to meet you.

mack