Little Bird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>Maybe she's perceived as being too big for her britches, so people want to cut her
>down to size. I think this rankles some people all the more because she's female

Hmm. Seems that men are perceived as having strong leadership qualities and women are
perceived as being ball breaking bitches. This wouldn't be the first time Ive heard
about some people being intimidated by Joni. Apparently, even sweet baby James was
initially. (according to Ian Halperin in Fire and Rain, The James Taylor Story).

Mags.

nw: four hanukkah candles glowing in our window.

Happy Hanukkah everyone!!!!

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM