" She said if a white, straight man did get her music it's because he had
been
 somehow screwed by the system, cheated of happiness and love, or probably
 suffers from consistent depression".

Muller complains:

> Yes, that was her 2000 interview on the CBC...pissed me off pretty good. I
> thought I got her music just because I appreciated good talent. Then again,
>
> who among us hasn't been cheated by the system of lost in love?
>
> Bob

But once again, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest,
which included....

"She said that she had trouble believing that a powerful, white heterosexual
male would truly understand her music, but I'm sure there are a few out
there"

Here she calls him unbelievable, and one of a few out there, and it's still
not good enough for him ......

Well, I have no trouble thinking of myself as unbelievable ...:~)

Bob S