I try to keep it short (but not sweet):

I'll be "quitting" the JMDL from Dec. 11th until Jan. 22nd.
And:
to those - who would like to get some picture postcard down here from the
Black Forest, do give me your address - and maybe...

AND
to those who got in touch with Karin at Jonifest 2002 -
and to all of you who simply want to comfort my dear friend who is suffering
from cancer, coping with that black hole of despamr and hope - and - dear
friends - it is going down down - and I am lost for words - and
please do write to me and I'll give you her address - simply for some
comfort.

If you know and feel what I mean,

Love and peace -
Helga