--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > I read he never brushed
his teeth and was very
> grungy.

What's up with the not-brushing-the-teeth thing? Teeth
are important. They must be brushed. No matter how
crappy I may feel; no matter if I'm drunk or
half-asleep; if I only do it once in any given day, I
always brush my teeth before I go to bed. I may not
wash my face, I may not brush my hair, but, by golly,
the teeth get brushed - ah, minty freshness! (In any
case, Bob Dylan may be a great writer, but attractive,
he is not! I just don't see our Joan with him.)

=====
Catherine
Toronto