Funny you mention Neil, I am offically adding him to my "sexy ugly" list, along with Robert De Niro, Rosie Perez, and Eddie Vedder.
( I full heartedly admitt to stealing this phrase from the movie "Kissing Jessica Stein" :))
Erica

A better question would be, why not Joni and Neil Young? Here, we can make specific connections between songs... i.e., Circle Game is an "answer song" to Sugar Mountain, etc.

Jerry Notaro wrote:

"Erica L. Trudelle" wrote:

He's "sexy ugly", like Wilam Defoe,or everyone in the Rolling Stones..

Now HERE'S a thread!
I'd add Christopher Walken to that list. Many of my friends think Ed
Harris is a dog, but I think he's hot.

Jerry