So now you want to know all my sweethearts Colin?

Okay although I made the JOKE about Julia and Lyle - I am no fan of hers and much more
a fan of
his artistry than hers.  Cate Blanchett - she doesn't exude much sensuality for me but
she is
okay.  I love Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange, I think they both have that perfect
balance
between sexy and sensual and they aren't too hard on the eyes either!

And of course the dirty OLD woman in me loves that Kate Winslet - not to mention the
freakin
accent - I am so easy!  Also, see her in Quills or Iris  Bree.  Oh and let's not
forget Jennifer
Saunders - yes Eddy - I have a crush on Edina!  DON'T question me sweetie!

In music I really think Joan Osborne is very sexy!

And you know there may be more - as I think of them!

Peace,
Susan

NP: Sara McLachlan/Good Enough

http://mailplus.yahoo.com