Thanks Catherine!  Fine!  Throw alpacas in my face.  AGAIN!  We llamas have
always lived under the shadow of those fuzzy alpacas.  You know what the
best part of an alpaca?  The coat.  That's all they have going for them.  I
say it's just too bad you don't have to actually terminate the darned things
to get the coat.  No, they live ON and ON.  It's not like they do an honest
day's work, hauling packs like we llamas.  They just chew their curd, smile
for the girls, and get shorn once in awhile.  Ah!  Those alpacas have it
soft!  Don't get me started.... again!

Lama

Catherine McKay said,
> Llamas are OK,