I really like the "look" of this URL!  USA's Public Broadcast System (PBS,
eh?) has
some web space reserved for Joni's rightful place in the "American Masters"
series, coming May 2003.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/database/mitchell_j_homepage.html

The space is minimal right now but suggests:

"Watch this space in May 2003 for upcoming features, including essays, film
clips, filmmaker interview, and an interactive timeline."

You can bookmark it now or bookmark it later..........  I guess it's another
reason to look forward to Spring, although I'll have lots of great NEW MUSIC
to enjoy over the next few months!  "PazFest", JoniFest-NE-02, "October
Road", "Travelogue".

Sweet!

Lama