No need to apologize, Mags. I didn't think you were being crabby. I actually love
Leonard Cohen, Neil Young and, of course, Joni Mitchell, BECAUSE of their plain
voices. I don't think it's a bad thing at all. I wasn't slagging them, I was being a
bit tongue-in-cheek and self-deprecating. As I said before, Canadians are the first to
poke fun at themselves. Leonard Cohen once joked at the Juno Awards that Canada is the
only place on earth he'd get an award for "Best Male Vocal Performance."
So, I don't accept your apology because it isn't needed, my dear! :-)
No hard feelings.
-Andrew