Hi Lori,

Thanks I was afraid they'd be bringing out the hammers and the boards and the nails
for me!  LOL!

Looked at the comic strip you sent as well.  Ah ... I guess I will be buying a special
pair
of "flight" pants for my trip to fest this year! lol! It was very funny AND scary!  I
am afraid we
are going into an entanglement that we will never be able to unwind out of - at least
in our
lifetime.  Beginning to think you may be right Lori, least I think it was you.  We may
be present
for the big ending! All things must pass ....

Peace,
Susan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com