i remember that fiasco around the Ladies...the good news in that is they received a
lot of great press/attention as a result.. I think the city of Toronto apologized and
if Im not mistaken, they received some kind of award ? Torontonians, help me out.
Mags, watching the snow come down ... looks like a snow globe out there only the snow
keeps coming down ...

 chuty001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I live in a city where an evergreen decorated
in tinsel is referred to as a
holiday tree as to not offend anyone who doesn't do the Christmas thing. A
city that cancelled the Barenaked ladies New years eve show because they
thought their name was politically incorrect. In their own home town no less.
It was to be at NPS where there is a statue of Winnie No cigar Politically in
correct they made the artist get rid of it. The cigar not the statue. The city
that paved paradise.

DF

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.