hey all-

my friend rosie told me there's gonna be a joni tribute concert at club passim on january 6th.
if it were only a few days earlier i could have made it!! but i need to be back in ann arbor by then. grr.

they asked her to do a song and she might be too late to take them up on it but she asked me if
i could recommend a little-covered song that would suit her voice...
i recommended marcie, blue motel room, cold blue steel... and electricity.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that she does it!!

man, i'm jealous of folks who will get to see that show.
why couldn't it be even two days earlier?!

-yael