Kate wrote:

> the beginning of my dvd looks like a screen you'd have on your computer
> because it says something like enter here...i wonder if it has some of the
> little exploring places that you mentioned kakki, like the cdr...hmmm

I'd love to know more about it because I'm DVD player-less (always the last
to acquire the new technology ;-)

I remember reading some raves about this DVD on another list but can't
recall the details.  It would be fanastic if it incorporated the aspects of
the CD-r.  The funny thing is that his old website was much the same - there
were collages of photos which you would think were just "static" but if you
clicked on the individual ones, it would take you all kinds of wonderful
places.  Start clicking around with it, Kate, and see where it takes you!
;-)

Kakki