WOW!  I really love THIS close up sketch of Joni.  Excellent - I think Joni would
REALLY love
this!

Also, I like your work in progress.  For me I keep seeing her in the bronze, and with
much more
detail, as she appears on the cover of LOTC.  Of course with some embellishment and
additional
dimensions, such as instruments and I was thinking of birds or geese.  As for the
cigarette - I
could take or leave that aspect.  With her leg crossed so flat across the other - it
may provide
the opportunity for Joniphiles to sit right on her lap, when we make our pilgrimages
to the
statue.  Imagine the photo opps!

... And the one I keep picturing running and jumping in her lap is our own Smurph!
Can't get that
image out of my head.

Wish I could get it down on paper, I used to draw and sketch - but that was
practically another
lifetime ago now.

Thanks for sharing these David.
They are great!

Peace,
Susan

Heading out into the cold for a little singing  - Karaoke style!

http://mailplus.yahoo.com