In all the talk about cigs and smoking here, there is a conspicuously absent
view. That is the view that cigarettes are good!
I have smoked for twenty years, off and on. The longest I quit was for 4
years. 4 years, and not a puff, and then, back on 'em.
After 4 years, I was no longer jonesing for a smoke, but I missed them. Why?
Because I LIKE THEM.
I LOVE to smoke cigarettes. I love the taste, the rush, the smoke, the heat.
Too much is made of the power of addiction. Did Jerry do smack because he
hated it? He loved it!
Is it OK to love a particular drug, a certain high? I say YEESSSS!
Now, if I could only get the doc to loosen up with the Vicodin....