Tonight I played Travelogue for an old friend who doesn't like
post-Hejira Joni.
Laurel flipped over the packaging, particularly the paintings of 9/11,
George W vs the evil witch & Usama straddled by a flashing big boobed
blonde!
We agreed that the world REALLY needs this war poster of Usama straddled
by a flashing big boobed blonde!!!
We also discussed what Usama's beard looks like in this painting but I
will leave that up to your sick imaginations.....

I played her Richard first & then all of the other songs she likes. The
slower pace obviously frustrated her a little.
But she agreed that Chinese Cafe was the by far the best Joni has ever
sounded.
She commented on the dirge sound of Woodstock so I skipped to Slouching &
turned it up real loud.
Laurel finally LOVED this song which I've been telling her is a
masterpiece since 1991. She started dancing which is always good.

We again looked at the paintings of 9/11, George W vs the evil witch &
Usama straddled by a flashing big boobed blonde listening to the climax
of Slouching. Quite a profound experience! I highly recommend it.

How do you stop?

ET