well I am about to leave for Fressain in France to go look at some bitches.
Thru the Chunnel again. The best way to go. and i have no trouble driving my car on the other side and switching back again. it seems to be automatic to know which side one should be on.
This time I am going on my own so won't have my map reader with me!
cold and damp and dull here with snow expected both here and in france. I love snow-trouble is we only get an inch then it melts. When I lived in Germany, we got feet of it.

have a good weekend, peeps.

bw
colin