Hello, All -

Debra wrote:

> I always think of Joni as the woman with the hole in her stocking,
> dancing shoeless and with sensual abandon. She's so enamored and in the
> moment of her new passion that something she'd normally fix now seems
> trivial. There's a celebration going on! Didn't it feel good? Indeed.

I agree! - I think this line in Help Me is just the flip side of the lyric in
All I Want:

"Alive, alive, I want to get up and jive
I want to wreck my stockings in some jukebox dive
Do you want - do you want - do you want
To dance with me baby
Do you want to take a chance
On maybe finding some sweet romance with me baby
Well, come on"

Now *that's* passion!

Susan
http://www.heartsdesireconcerts.com

"It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
And singing songs of joy and peace
Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on
But it don't snow here
It stays pretty green..." ~ Joni Mitchell