kerry wrote:
I was talking to someone at work who had just seen "Frida" and he said he
thought it was the best movie of 2002.  While I enjoyed it, I disagreed, but
then I couldn't think of any that were better.  (Of course, I can't even
remember which videos I rented last week!)

Any nominations for best movie of the year?
yes yes yes!! two nominations from me:
-far from heaven (this is the best movie i've seen in quite a long time)
-spirited away (also amazing - if you can see it in the original japanese with english subtitles - ie: on DVD - i recommend it!)

NP - Crowded House - Fall at Your Feet
ooooh, love love this band and this song. neil finn is a genius - i saw him perform in Los angeles in november and i want more.

recent NPs for me:
-lynn miles
-george harrison
(have i already said this lately?)