It's interesting how we listen to Joni, isn't it?
There are certain albums I tend always to
play all the way through -- B, FTR, C&S,
THOSL, H, TI -- because they feel
like one solid suberb "dream."

I'd say the same for DJRD, but I sometimes
skip PAPRIKA -- which I have to be in
the right mood for.

And MINGUS? I fast-forward to avoid the
ending of WOLF (I think it's a wonderfully
mysterious song but that cacaphony drives
me crazy).

NRH? I'm afraid I can't listen to WINDFALL.

BSN? DON'T GO TO STRANGERS and
SOMETIMES I'm happy don't do it for me --
as songs.

Though TTT is deeply flawed (for me),
nothing can beat (with the help of fast
forward) the run of LOVE PUTS ON,
CRAZY CRIES, STAY IN TOUCH,
FACE LIFT) -- Joni at her most personal,
singing some of her most tender lyrics.

AND now T'LOG? I have to admit that I
skip the following, if I'm not in the right
mood: SLOUCHING, LUDWIG, JOB,
TRAIN, SEX KILLS, BORDERLINE.
If I am in the right mood, however, I like
the sheer drama -- and audacity! -- of the
first three.

If there's a God in heaven, Joni is writing
again. We want more.