Hi Gang --

For the sole reason that both my sisters sent me the same annoying "Try this
quiz, don't look ahead" type things *simultaneously*-- my sisters essentially
never speak, and don't communicate on the internet, so this intrigued me -- I
took it.  It was typically pseudo-random, and two of the instructions were
badly worded, etc., but since four of the things one was to list were songs
-- and guess what *I've* been listening to non-stop lately -- I thought i
might share what came out.

The two instructions that were vague asked merely for two people of the
opposite sex, without mentioning that they were people one should actually
know, not just know *of*:  As a result, I apparently associate Martin Sheen
with "Help Me" (he was on the TV as I took the quiz), and Tallulah Bankhead
with "Be Cool".   Rather apt, since although she usually appeared in control
in public, Tallulah was reportedly a mess in real life.

Now, the real stuff:

The song that "said the most about my mind" was "Just Like This Train".
Eerily on target.

And the song that "said the most about my life" was -- I kid you not --
"Love"!!!  Made my day.

Love, :-)

Walt