Hi Lori,

I am glad I checked your mail first, because I had just started a post using that same
"Impossible
Dreamer" connection! Great minds ....

It's funny what the subconcious knows, all week at work I had "Starting Over" playing
in my head.
Then I realized the anniversary was coming up this week.

It had been my dream to see all of the Beatles in concet individually or as a group.
But
especially John.  Now,I am not psychic - but eerily one week before the tradgedy I had
a dream
about John.  I was trying to get into a theater and the doors were chaind shut.  And I
kept
hearing these voices saying "You're too late" over and over again.  But I was
determnined and
somehow got in.  Of course it was to see John Lennon.  I sat in an aisle seat about 20
rows back.
John was on stage singing "Imagine."  Dressed all in white sitting at a big white
piano. Suddenly
on a laser beam he shot out to me and bent over and kissed me gently.  Sufffice to say
with or
without the dream I was pretty crazed when he was murdered.  I have goosebumps just
writing this
all over again.

And yes you may say I'm a dreamer ... but I'm not the only one.

Peace,
Susan

NP: Shawn Colvin/Killing the Blues

http://mailplus.yahoo.com