In a message dated 12/08/2002 4:40:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> But it seems that with her prolific nature,
> Joni surely has drawers full of rare unreleased compositions laying around.
>
> If a box set were to come out, I'd hope some of the rarities would be
> included.

Amen! I've already got everything on Walt's box set. If her boxset doesn't
have the alternate Mingus recordings on it, I'm gonna be one pissed-off mofo.

By the same token, I don't mean to dis your idea, Walt...you spent a lot of
time digging all that out & I appreciated it.

Bob

NP: Jazzbum, "What's Goin' On"