Thanks Victor, but actually the entire JMDL (including all those wankers in
the UK) are invited to Jack's CD release party online. This is the link:

http://www.tipitinas.com/FessCam/fesscam.html

You will be able to hear Jack and Gisele et. Al. And see the show online.
The show starts at 9pm central standard time with a performance by our very
own Gisele. Followed by Jack's set at 10pm and a mini Joni jam with all of
us participating (keep your eye peeled for Les Irvin and mandolin during the
evening). I hope you can be with us and we will send a shout out to you.

Love

Paz