I meant to send this out before I went to Vancouver for Thanksgiving, but I
didn't have a chance until now. I did call Passim before I left and made a
reservation for 5 so far, because that was the limit you could make without
prepaying. ALL Boston-area JMDLers are *required* to attend this mini-fest,
and all those that would like to fly/drive/taxi/train in as well. The Ashara
abode is available for an overnight. Please let me know as soon as possible
if you are attending, as I really need to let them know how many are coming.
If it's over 6, we need to pre-pay. The club is very small, and gets sold out
quickly.

Monday, January 6th, 2003 - 8PM
Joni Mitchell Tribute Show
Club Passim
47 Palmer Street
Cambridge, MA
For tickets call 617-492-7679.

Here is an incomplete list of what songs are being done by the perspective
artist...ALSO it looks as though Diane Zeigler will be coming on
board....yay!