Hello, All -

Thanks to Ashara for the update on the Club Passim Joni Mitchell Night -
interestingly enough, four of the participants are Top Twenty songwriter
competition finalists at our upcoming South Florida Folk Festival
(http://www.southfloridafolkfest.com), held January 18 and 19 in Ft.
Lauderdale!

Also, I sent the post on to a friend of mine who manages Rachael Davis, an
up-and-coming young folkie based in Boston... and it now appears she'll be
added to the line-up as well - I certainly wish I could be in attendance, but
whoever does go, please give Rachael (as well as Anne, Stephanie, Carl and
Chris and Meredith) my love...  :-)

> Monday, January 6th, 2003 - 8PM
> Joni Mitchell Tribute Show
> Club Passim
> 47 Palmer Street
> Cambridge, MA
> For tickets call 617-492-7679.
>
> Here is an incomplete list of what songs are being done by the perspective
> artist...ALSO it looks as though Diane Zeigler will be coming on
> board....yay!
>
> >Carl Cacho - Help Me
> >Rob Siegel - Both Sides Now
> >Ari - Blue
> >Flora Reed - River
> >Joel Ninesling - Little Green
> >Deb Talan - Amelia
> >Steph Corby - People's Parties
> >Oen Kennedy - Black Crow
> >Marc Herman - Borderline
> >David Goldfinger - Urge For Going
> >Hanneke Cassel - Morning Morgantown
> >Susan Levine -
> >Bridget Matros - Cactus Tree
> >Dave Dersham - Cold Blue Steel And Sweet Fire
> >Chris O'Brien -
> >Michael Troy -
> >Rob Laurens - Slouching Toward Bethlehem
> >Meg Hutchinson -
> >Anne Heaton - For Free
> >Stephen Kellogg - Raised on Robbery
> >Gregpry Douglass - Court And Spark
> >Tim Gearan -
> >Christopher Williams - A Case Of You
> >Mark Erelli - Carey
> >Chris &Meredith Thompson - Big Yellow Taxi
> >Merrie Amsterberg - Woodstock

The *Other* Susan...  :-)
http://www.heartsdesireconcerts.com

"It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
And singing songs of joy and peace
Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on
But it don't snow here
It stays pretty green..." ~ Joni Mitchell