In a message dated 12/13/2002 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>Okay apart from TLOG which I truly love I've been listening to these albums
constantly this year:<<
>>ELI & THE THIRTEENTH CONFESSION (remaster) ~ LAURA NYRO
Such a revealation. I can't believe she's so unknown. What a voice and I
love those tempo changes. She can do really happy songs and then extremly
sad songs. Can't wait to get New York Tandenberry.<<

It's called "New York Tendaberry" Steve, and if you like Joni's "Blue" or
"For the Roses" I think you're gonna LOVE it.
In fact, I can't recommend another disc more highly. Simply put, it's my
all-time favorite recording, and I believe it's one of Joni's too.
"New York Tendaberry" (1969) still stands as a benchmark masterpiece of
unparalleled importance and influence, and remains perhaps the darkest, most
brilliant achievement of Nyro's trailblazing career.
Only Joni truly compares. After all, Joni's often been quoted as saying she
took a considerable amount of direction from the great Laura Nyro...

...and it shows.

Regardless, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying "Eli and the Thirteenth
Confession"
---it's great too!   ;-)

XXXOOO,
Billy