In a message dated 12/16/2002 3:01:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Well, in order to keep balance in the universe, I brought my copy out again
> -
> But now I've got it in the player beside my bed, to listen to as I drift
> off.
> Worked pretty well last night.
>
> Bob

Unfortunately, after repeated listenings, most of the songs are become more
and more tiring.   "Love" is a favorite of mine.  Her nuanced singing brings
shades to the song I didn't see in it's first incarnation (WTRF).  On the
other hand, I just cannot listen to "The last time I saw Richard" one more
time.   I find it leaden--almost imploding from it's own weight.   I'm
finding so many of the cuts on this work like the latter rather then the
former.
I've consoled myself by pulling Turbulent Indigo and Taming the Tiger out of
the CD rack and it just gets better and better and better with each
listening.

Albert T.
New York