Just don't make it too tight! Maureen...did not have your e-mail. Hi everybody..too. Oh..the dog I adopted ..I don't regret for a second. He's a complete gem!! We have bonded...we even wrestle at night...yeah he sleeps with me. He has enriched my life soooooo much!! All is well!!

Bree

It is not true that cats hang themselves from having a collar. I used to
volunteer with the humane society and it's a myth. Get a stretchy collar and
a name tag and for God's sake keep the cat in a safe place until you find out
who did it. Maureen