Thank you all SO much for your kind words about the loss of my beloved dog. I
had no idea I could cry this much for such a long time. Yesterday was
absolutely devastating, and reading all of your posts to me have been so
comforting, more than you will ever know. I will save them and re-read them
often. I want to write to each one of you to thank you, but there are so
many, I just don't have the energy. Please know how much they mean to me.

On another very sad note, I received this message yesterday:

Dear friends of Karin and Goetz,

I have to tell you Karin has died last night.
We are very sad.
Goetz will send you a letter the next days.

Uwe

For those that met Karin and her husband Goetz at Jonifest, this is
especially sad.

Hugs,
Ashara