OK Bree, you got me going...no prizes, just for fun:

-We all know what SIQUOMB stands for. What does Joni's SIOFA stand for?

-What producer plays piano for Joan Baez & Petula Clark in the film 'The Big
TNT Show'?

-Whose first 2 hits were "I Wonder Why" & "No One Knows"?

-Which Rolling Stone served 2 years in the Royal Air Force?

-What work did Hector Berlioz describe as starting with a musician poisoning
himself with opium "in a fit of amorous despair"?

-What did Duke Ellington change 'Concerto for Cootie' to when lyrics were
added?

Bob

NP: Last Time I Saw Richard