There are plenty of us here that think this is a great great CD. I related to
your comment about how emotional your response has been. I have had the same
intense reaction, crying at least once every time I listen to one or the other
CD's. Somehow, the selections seem either utterly contemporary or achingly
nostalgic. I am about the same age as Joni, and have been in love with her
music since the first album, so I think there is a component of remembrance of
things past to some of the cuts. For example, I have such a strong connection
to Chinese Cafe partly because of the strong memories I have of the time I was
listening to it and the people I was listening to it with.

Somehow, too, and I have no idea why, the lyrics to the songs seem to have
gained a prominence and a power that I never picked up on before.