Colin, that's a great big "me too" on the many happy returns.

Hey Ric, we're co-new decaders...now you HAVE to join us at Passim.

Hi Anne!

love, Maggie
Who has 982 unread JMDL posts in her "Joni People" folder...guess what
I'm doing when I come back to work on 12/26?

Happy Solstice to all...and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.