On Friday, Dec 20, 2002, at 10:16 US/Pacific, colin wrote:
Happy Birthday Garret. Sorry,i wouldhave sent you one of my private Happy Birthday messages but do not have your addy.
For anyone that wants to send birthday wishes to Garret,
be aware that he's not on list right now, so you'll need
to send messages direct: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll text him and remind him to look at his e-mail - he's
been extremely busy studying for a big exam and completing
a research project so hasn't been particularly online of
late.

--Chris Marshall

[EMAIL PROTECTED]