I love this time of year when all the critics list their favorite
manifestations of creativity and related events of the past year in their 10
best lists, be they theatre performances, rock concerts, cds, books, etc. We
finally get to hear about all those obscure events we missed over the course
of the past year.

I was so proud to see this morning that TLOG made it on to two of Quebec
City's music critics' !0 best lists. This is exceptional, especially in light
of the fact that Joni is not well known in the francophone world, and the
launch of her new work has been very discreet here, if not totally invisible!
Sail on Joni !

Blessed are we for the return of the light. Merry soltice to you all,

Michael in Quebec