i think balding men are sexy.

heather

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 2:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NJC I'm feared

I was doing some shopping at a department store this morning and ran into an
old high school friend whom I hadn't seen in ages. She had her 6yr old
daughter with her, and the little girl hid behind her Mom during our entire
conversation. I tried to be friendly with the little girl, but she was
afraid
of me. Her mother apologized and said she was frightened by bald men. She
chuckled, and said her daughter had "peladophobia" - the fear of bald
people.
 She was kidding, but I had never heard of this phobia.  I looked it up
later
on, and sure enough it is a fear. LOL

So if any of you avoid me at Jonifest this year, you can just tell me you're
peladophobic.

Happy Weekend Everyone,
Jimmy