well Michael, if your plan was to make us all blubber by the end of this beautiful
heartfelt post of your, congratulations. collectively we cry in our liittle home n
woodbury nj. bring on the tissues man. waaaaaaa.
blessings of the season to you and yours Michael and give Christina, Jack, and Mary
when you see her tomorrow a big warm hug from Brian and I. We are thrilled beyond
thrilled for the success of all of you. Michael, we received the PazFest CD recently
as a gift and it is everything you've said it is and more.
For the first time Brian and I get to be together in our home for the holidays...(he's
not going anywhere and neither am i..and my futon is still in his livingroom .. the
standing joke between us...anyway ..we/ve been celebrating holidays since the first
night of the festival of the lights which began November 29th.
Sad to say that I am away from my other family who are still in Canada and it's not
easy being away from one in particular so maybe you could all send thoughts and love
and light and prayers and all good things to my daughter Mimi. Id appreciate that so
much.
love, mags. and brian too.
xoxoxoxoxo

You open my heart, you do.