Ok kids... maybe I missed this bit in an early post, or....
maybe i'm totally crazy...
but ... i have just been savoring each track...and only today, after a week, listened to the last track, on disc two, The Circle Game, on Travelogue, and...
at the end...it kept looping and looping, playing over and over:
"and go round and round and round in the circle game".
Over and over.
Endlessly.
Until I stopped the player.
So I thought: "huh, wow!" and took the disc out and went over to a friend's.
But ... it only did it that once. It did not do it over at my friends later on, and...it won't do it again on my CD player.
Hello?
Did I just have a major hallucination? or ... is this some sort of cosmic trick!?
Richard
-------