Happy Christmas,
   Many years ago before Mr. Springsteen and before I fell in love and
married,there was a radio station in the Jersey area which decided as a
Christmas present to fans to play the entire double album Miles of Aisles
from her tour. For those of you who would dwell today on The River or a theme
of Romance,my wish for you is what we all have had with Joni's career and
artistry;the ability to grow old with great music or different music and to
look at Joni's backside from For the Roses (it's a guy thing) and be glad
Joni and her daughter reconnected so that even if Joni has mantroubles
forever,she will always have Love which is what we all want in addition to a
reunion tour with Pat Matheny,James Taylor and Carole King and the
Persuasions or the Brecker Bros. Hey,I can dream...later,mark in jersey who
has Travelogue and one day will figure out Quicktime so I can view the
paintings.