Thanx to the people who sent me warm responses to my last post about being alone on Christmas eve.
You are all so kind.

To give credit where it is due, I used the term "Pod People" to describe the condition of being slavishly dedicated to
an idol or an idea, credit for such a perfect term goes to Colin. He used it in a recent email to me and I found it so ideal
that I of course immediately adopted it as my own. Pardon me, Colin for the blatant and uncredit theft. :)

I spent the whole night until about 4am composing and playing music with nearly no breaks...it was wonderful and I learned more Mitchell tunes in the process. I plan to spend all of today doing the same...its my little christmas gift to me :)

hope you are all having a sweet day...I know I will.

cul